Upon the first time you log-in to Face of Mankind you will start at the character creation screen. Here you will have to select your clothes, appearance, name and statement.
What can be changed later and what not?
Some of the choices you make at this point are definite and can't be changed without Marketplace purchases with real money, so think carefully before you choose.
What May Be Changed Freely
These are what Trail Accounts and Premium Accounts may change after their initial character creation without paying real money or deleting the character.
- Clothes (Trail Accounts have limited clothing choices)
- Factions (via an apartment Multicom)
- Statement (via an apartment Multicom)
What Requires Marketplace Purchases
These features require a purchase (with real money) from the Marketplace.
- Appearance (facial features)
- Clothes (hats, suits, and other elite vanity clothes)